Join the fun as you test your appraisal skills on actual antiques brought to ROADSHOWS across the USA. The app incorporates only real antiques, photos, item histories and values, as appraised on the TV series. Your purchase supports PBS and ANTIQUES ROADSHOW.
* Simulated appraisal where you guess and learn the actual value.
* Detailed item descriptions and pictures (with ability to zoom in).
* Dozens of unique challenges to unlock and win bonus points.
* A scoring system that gives you the chance to become a top appraiser.
* Facebook Connect for posting your best finds.
* Experienced appraisers can unlock “free play” mode and scoop up more antiques, including rare items!
* A “collector’s log” shows you photos, descriptions and values for each antique you’ve collected.The app is compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
ABOUT THE TV SERIES
Part adventure, part history lesson, and part treasure hunt, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW brings in specialists from the country’s leading auction houses — Bonhams and Butterfields, Christie’s, Doyle New York, Skinner and Sotheby’s — and independent dealers from across the nation to offer free appraisals of antiques and collectibles.
Funding for ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is provided by Liberty Mutual and Subaru. Additional funding is provided by public television viewers.
Find ANTIQUES ROADSHOW online at http://www.pbs.org/antiques.
- First Place, Antiques Roadshow (milkandcookies.com)